NDT Engineering and Design Services
- NDT procedure and specification preparation/review;
- NDT project management;
- Design services;
- Scan Plan preparation;
Providing R&D assistance for new inspection methodologies;
- Calibration block design and built assistance;
- Scanner and probe holders design and built-in assistance.
- Taking professional responsibility for Client’s NDT activities;
- Ensuring that our client’s processes and application of the various NDT techniques are in accordance with all governing specifications required;
- Compiling standard NDT practices and procedures;
- Providing solutions to NDT inspection problems and/or conflicts;
- Providing “Written Practice” for training and certification of NDT personnel in Accordance with American Society of NDT (SNT TC-1A).
INCP.Tech specialists are able to provide conventional and advanced inspection methods as:
- Automatic ultrasonic inspection (AUT);
- Eddy Current Testing (ET);
Immersion Ultrasonic Inspection (IUT);
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection (PAUT);
- Time of Flight Diffraction Inspection (TOFD).